Curly hair care needs to be as natural as possible. Using commercial products that have parabens, sulphates and even “fragrances” are reeeeeally bad for your sensitive and tender curls. Here is an easy way to achieve salon-like curls but with a homemade and natural curly hair care product!
The 2-ingredient Natural Curly Hair Care Product
If you were wondering how to make the flaxseed gel for curly hair at home, then here is the quick method: All you need is some store-bought flaxseeds and water!
- Mix ¼ cup of flax seeds into a pan with 2 cups of water.
- Bring it to a boil.
- Lower the temperature, and then keep stirring for 4-7 minutes until it comes to a semi-gel consistency.
- Take the pan off the heat and strain the liquid into a jar.
- Let it cool. The consistency after flaxseed gel cools will be exactly that of any regular gel.
- Apply this flaxseed gel as needed.
- Make sure to store it in the fridge.
Flaxseed gel that is refrigerated can be used for up to 10 days. You can also freeze the strained flax seeds and use them again for your next batch. So voila! There you have it.
Check out this video by April Bee
Have you tried it yet? Let me know. Comment here