Did you know? There are more than a just shampoo-condition method of washing curly hair. Have you heard of cowashing? It moisturizes your curly hair so much that you need not wash your hair multiple times during the week!
Unwashed hair does not smell at all. Well, unless you sweat a lot but sweat is water soluble anyway. Your natural oils have your natural smell and men are attracted to that too 🙂 Besides, a healthy scalp encourages hair growth. So be confident and to let your hair secrete all those natural oils, without any other intervention and keep it healthy.
viagra delivered fast Wavy or Curly Hair Washing Options
You can take your pick from a variety of options. Remember that any change you bring to your routine will usually take a while before your hair starts to accept it. Try and see what method works best for you before you settle on a preferred method.
- source http://champion4x4.com/?q=cheap-viagra-100mg-uk NO-POO – This method uses only natural ingredients; saying no to shampoo or conditioner for your hair.
- http://chhattisgarhdigest.com/?q=generic-viagra-sale-online LOW-POO – This method uses commercial organic shampoo or conditioner which has very low concentration of chemicals.
- best online viagra uk CO – This is Conditioner Only. Yes, you can use just conditioner to wash your hair. Cowashing is my preferred method!
- canadian viagra pharmacy WO– This is Water Only method wherein there is absolutely no intervention of any products, be it commercial or organic. I followed this for the first year of my daughter’s life and I highly recommend this for all babies.
is it legal to bring viagra into australia OK, now concentrate – this is the juice
I lOVE cowashing with As I Am cowash
It’s super light and I use the same for my kid’s curly hair too. The big 16 oz bottle lasts all of us for 3-4 months! I viagra online uk no prescription cowash once a week or even twice, depending on how my hair is behaving. Cowashing needs a clarify at least once a month though. I use a simple silicone-free Pantene Lively Clean shampoo super diluted in a mug of warm water to clarify and always follow an ACV Rinse after shampoo.
http://chamleypipe.com/?q=canadian-online-pharmacies-methadone READ: Steps for Cowashing Curly Hair
This is the Curly Girl Method originally made popular by Deva Curl Founder, Lorraine Massey. You will find this chronicled in her book, The Curly Girl Handbook, get it, it’s one of the must-have curly hair essentials!
- cheap viagra canada online Stand under the shower while the water gently pours over your hair. If you prefer to bathe, then gently pour water over your hair. Do this WITHOUT violating your hair – like when we woosh-and-swish the hair all over the place, trying very hard to get it all wet. NO. Stop that.
- Get a blob of cowash-approved conditioner on your fingertips.
- Massage your scalp: Be careful not to disturb the curls, just focus on the scalp. Doing this will get you all that stimulation you’d miss from those 200-strokes of combing hair ritual you had stopped doing. Besides, it will leave your hair feeling soft too.
Rinse all the conditioner from your scalp.
- Get nice big blobs of conditioner on your PALM: Spread the blob on both your palms and then coat your outer layer- the top layer of your hair. Get all your hair to one side and then gently run your fingers through your hair to detangle.
- Use Denman Brush now: I just use my fingers, but using Denman Brush at this point helps in better product distribution – just don’t touch it on your scalp. Now do the other stuff in your shower Cleanse your body, shave, have sex, or masturbate with your spouse, whatever it is that you typically do, do it after you’ve got all that conditioner in your hair.
- Step AWAY from the shower Yes, take a few steps away and stand right in front of the shower. Collect water in your palm and shove it on your forehead/top of the head area. Do this three times. This will help get all that “extra” conditioner out from the front and you won’t feel your hair sticking to your scalp later.
Squish/Squeeze/Scrunch to condish (STC)
Stand close to a tap, fill your palms with water and gently scrunch your hair with the water. This squishing technique makes sure the water and product go into the hair cuticles. Anjana, @curlsandbeautydiary explains this step beautifully here, and also in her article.
Squish to Condish – This is a way of rinsing out conditioner which gives me amazing fat clumps everytime. I never skip this step. This is especially amazing for wavy hair to enhance the curls. It can make “almost straight hair” wavy. Does STC work for you? A full post on Squish to Condish – [ Link in bio ] . . #curly #naturallycurly #wavyhair #curlywurly #curls #curlyhair #squishtocondish
You want to cowash for super moisturized hair through the week and no frizz! Here’s a side by side comparison to show you the difference between regular shampooed hair vs. cowash just once! 100 points for guessing which is cowash!